Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Daylight Savings time settings in Audix

Status
Not open for further replies.

hassro

Technical User
Jan 21, 2004
US
HELLLPPPP?

I escalated a fault to Avaya that went to ITAC with no resolution???? Working (BUG) as designed.

I have a Centralised Intuity Audix R5 with multiple sites all either S8700 or S8300's the problem I have is the Local Host Switch 1 is in Time Zone 27 Australia time and another PABX ie switch 2 is in time zone 26 Darwin time, this is in switch-time-zones.

When the loacl switch is in Daylight savings I can't turn the daylight savings feature on (bug in Audix it won't let you change the host switch even in the Unix date and time menu it will give you the option to change but won't allow it) so I have to actually increase the time by 1 hour. This increase affects all time zones and now time zone 26 is 1 hour fast when it shouldn't be.

Has anybody come across this and do you know a work around I don't believe any other site in Oz have centralised Audix which includes both these time zones but I guess the US must have had this issue within their different time zones.

Thanks

Rolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back