Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Day/Night mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedline

MIS
Jul 4, 2006
CA
Currently we have day/night mode switch according to the system clock. I need to change it to manual attendant change via a soft key. I have found CM08>244 and CM08>245. Currently they are set to 0 and 1 respectively.

Other than the soft key assignment is there anything else I need to change??

Thank you.

gmacq

You haven't told us the system type. If it is an IPS I would also clear out the data in CMd 4A and 65. I had a system that kept reverting to day mode when it was in night mode but the lamp stayed on to indicate it was in night mode. Turned out someone had previously set a schedule that put it into day mode every 10 mins during the day and night mode every 10 mins during the night. Problem was the customer was making manual changes and the timer didn't agree with them.

OZ is correct This can be done in Command 4A90>XX>CCC where XX is the Tenant Number. This must be done in OFFLINE mode.

Mextera

Mextera

Mextera

I don't remember that when doing the fix I had to do in offline mode, however you may well be right. I think I made the changes then reset the system which I think at the time was the best option. It was a couple of years ago for a one off so I'm not that certain now, (onset of alzheimers or what?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back