Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DateTime field showing as Date in CR

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdukes

MIS
Jun 24, 2004
US
I have a report (CR 9.2) that uses a table that has a DateTime column. My problem is that CR shows (looking at the Type in the Field Explorer) the column as a Date column. If I create a new report using the same table and column is shows it correctly as a DateTime field.

I have review the setting in
File->Options->Fields->DateTime, but everything looks like it should be showing and interpreted as a DataTime field.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
B

I'm not sure how 9.2 works, but in 8.0 there is an "Options" screen (file->options) which sets the default options for every report, but there is also a "Report Options" screen (file->report options) which sets the settings only for the current report. In report options, you can also convert datetime to date (as you can in options), so you might want to check there.

-LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back