Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

date time prompt not working in arabic language in cognos

Status
Not open for further replies.

tushargaurav

Programmer
Oct 24, 2021
IN
Hi,
I need to create multi lingual report having English and Arabic as two languages.
In the report I need to use "Date&Time prompt" in prompt screen.
I have observed that the report is working fine when the content language is english,
however if the content language changed to "Arabic", the "Finish" button disappears.
The report is working fine for "Date"/"Value" prompt in both languages with the "Finish" button intact,
but not when "Date&Time prompt"/"Time Prompt" is used and language content language set to "Arabic".
Is there any HTML code is there to make "Date&Time prompt" available in "Arabic" language or do we need to do any configuration changes for Arabic language?

**When the content language changed to "Arabic", the characters and numbers in "Date&Time prompt" also changed to arabic.
Is there any way to restrict the characters and numbers in "Date&Time prompt" to "English" even if content language changed to "Arabic"?

Thanks,
Tushar Gaurav

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back