Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Date format issue down under!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexxxy

Technical User
Dec 11, 2002
AU
Hi guys,
I have a W2K server running Citrix MF and I have a few applications being served by published applications. My problems however is this;

One application in particular which is being run is very date specific. And the date format is incorrect.
Instead of running DD/MM/YY its configured to MM/DD/YY. Fine if you are in the US, but this is Australia! Anyway, I have changed the regional settings on the server and set everything correctly. Still no luck. I then logged onto the server as a user locally and checked the regional settings there, and that was the problem. Its seems that I will need to individually log in as each seperate user and change the regional settings on the server.

Can anyone suggest something which will allow me to change all the profiles stored on the server to the correct date format?

I've just finished setting up a couple of new Citrix servers, and sorted out the regional settings by getting them right on one user, then exporting the registry key (HKCU/Control Panel/International Settings), and importing it into the NTUSER.Dat file for the default user, having loaded the hive into HKU, i guess you could do something similar, loading it into each user's profile in the registry (or just the default user, and remove all the profiles!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back