Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Date and time change causing mail file issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmaths

MIS
Feb 15, 2007
GB
Last week on the 24/03/11, we had an issue with the date/time on our windows 2000 server that our Domino installation sits on. The date and time were changed to 01/07/2011.

Since then, a number of users are reporting that in their Notes client they are being report so many unread messages when there are no unread messages and also they are having issues deleting e-mails from their database. They're being prompted e-mail deleted. I can shift F9 to rebuild the database index but don't want to keep doing this.

Also, I've noticed that the modified date on the database is set to 01/07/2011 and if I attempt to run a message tracking request on the Domino server I get mails returned from 24/03/2011 and before and 01/07/2011 and none of the e-mail's post 24/03/2011.

Is there a way to change the time stamp on the users database or update a Domino server setting that I'm unaware of.

Any help will be more than gratefully received.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back