Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DATAGRID SELECTIVE BATCH UPDATE ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohitt

Programmer
Jul 1, 2002
IN
Hie frenz,

I have added a itemtemplate(textbox) in a datagrid and making batch update in the end after all the modifications on a particular page hv been made.NOW MY PROBLEM IS TO CHECK if a particular value has been modified or not, coz wht i hv is a datagrid wid numerous row. So, in update i jes traverse through each text box n update the old value in database wid new value in the textbox. Even if it's the same old value. So, is there any way dat it could be recognized that a value in a particular textbox in datagrid is old one or a modified new. PLZ TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THAT SUPPOSE TEXTBOX CONTAIN VALUE --- ROHIT . I CLICKED INTO IT MADE IT ---ROHI AND THEN AGAIN MADE IT ---ROHIT . THE FINAL VALUE IZ THE SAME OLD ONE BUT SOME EVENTS HV BEEN GENERATED THOUGH.

Regards,
Rohit -----------------------------------
Its nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back