Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Data you don't want to show in Crystal Report from Epicor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcortes

Technical User
Nov 27, 2010
US
I'm creating a report that gives me a summary of open Sales orders from Epicor. I have all the necessary table I need to work with but whenever I preview the report, it shows me sales orders that are closed. I want the report to only show me sales orders that are still open. How do I tell the crystal report to: "Show me only open orders on the report."?

How do you know that a sales order is closed? Is there a status field? Is there a date field associated with shipping or some other process that tells you the order is closed? We need to know the fields you are working with that might be relevant.

-LB

I used to work on Epicor couple of years ago, and I believe there was a boolean field to 'Enable/disable' the open order, and that field served as an idicator to use in the report, please check the application, I am very confident about that.

Correct, I use Epicor Vantage 8.03.407C and the field you want to use is:

OrderHed.OpenOrder (logical)

Please check what values you have in database for field OrderHed.OpenOrder
Then, In your record selction formula please insert the condition to select only open order,

If those values are true or false then in you need to insert following command in record selection formula.
isnull{OrderHed.OpenOrder} = false

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back