Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Data reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

netizen

Programmer
Aug 27, 2002
IN
Hi! All,
I'm working with data reports and i want to know how to give a break up of records to the next page! Currently, I'm having a problem when more records are there to display in detailed section. That is, the detailed section prints 3 rows for each record. So, when it comes last in that page, it prints one line for the last record, and the rest of the 2 lines in the next page. How to bing the complete record to one page? It should print the next row completely on the next page rather printing one line in first page and then printing rest of the lines in next page!

In Crystal Reports we have a property 'Keep them together' which will take care of this issue. Is there anything similar for Data reports? Any help to bind them together?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
netizen

Why dont you use crystal for all your reporting needs?

There is a KeepTogether option for each section in Data Reports. Just set it to True, and it will keep everything together and not span a section across multiple pages. --
Jonathan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back