Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DATA REPEATER ... ASKING FOR HELP AGAIN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordman

Programmer
Aug 16, 2001
US
Hi

I am desperitely trying to find someone who knows anything about the data repeater.

Our problem is that when we call for a record search it finds the queried info and dumps it into a temporary table and the data repeater populates from that table (SQL Server). The DROP TABLE and SELECT INTO work fine, but the repeater will only display the record from the first query for some reason. We cannot seem to get it to dump the old and read the new.

ANYONE????

fordman,
i think i found the solution.well in my case it worked- try for yours.i was using data report instead of data repeater and had the same problem- data not refreshing and what i did was unload and loaded my connection object(data environment in my case)to refresh the data , before showing the report everytime- that way the data gets refreshed on the report.
so try it- i hope it should work.Good Luck
Anshu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back