Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Data Performance Manager - is it really trusty ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goa999

Technical User
May 16, 2002
CH
I use sometimes the DPM for reporting about many actions on the MD. Ex. Trunks, Extensions, Route Traffic, and many more.

But i use also a CTI application wich is more stable for some reports on the extensions ! I've got appraise some reports from the two applications and i've found some errors on the DPM, where i was 100% shure. Unfortunately i don't use any more the DPM.

I like now to know, how you are satisfied with the DPM, provided you use it ;-)

Thx for all informations about it ! C Ya soon
goa999
Sonic.gif

and thx for all answers

well,actually the DPM is the traffic measurement from MD. Just the same as we using command to initiate for traffic measurement and print it out.the different is just DPM can put it into graph or chart.so it should be trustable

@ysgoh88

Hy there. Thx for your answer, but this is exactly my problem... to trust them ! I think there are many of errors in the stat graph. But i like to know, who is working with it and who knows that he's really, but really trusty...

C Ya soon
goa999
Sonic.gif

and thx for all answers

my office have 1 and it quite reliable.of cos all of this is just estimation..so no 100 accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back