Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

data matrix coding

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacman2000z

Programmer
Jun 27, 2003
IE
How do i make a data matrix? I want to make a small data matrix to in-code a serial number on a small area. Cannot find any programe that will do what i want it too with out spending a lot of money

You'll probably need to be a little more forth-coming with exactly what you are trying to do. It would help if you'll explain a little about the operating environment (windows, unix, linux?), what type of programming languages you have available to work with (if any), what type of barcodes your wanting to build, type of printer's involved, etc. Then maybe some help can be extended. I'm sure there are lots of folks out here ready, willing, and able to assist.

Help us out just a little by filling in some of the blanks. [thumbsup2]

Well i'm using a windows interface and programming in c++. I've found out how to make the dar codes using a program from that seems to work. I have a program for reading the data matrix eVision 6.0 but i wont except the images because there not tif or because there converted tif. That the problem i face now. anyone know how i can get around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back