Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Data Item/ Render variable issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

wcipolli

Technical User
Jun 11, 2010
US
I have a crosstab report in this form:

July09 | Aug09 |... | July10
Service group|Service Name|Target|
type 1 | serve1 | 90 | 89 | 90 |... | 95
| serve2 | 90 | 91 | 90 |... | 95
| serve3 | 100 | 99 | 90 |... | 95
type 2 | serve4 | 99 | 100 | 90 |... | 95
etc

DATA ITEM 2
Code:
(([Comparison] = '<') and ([Actual] >= [Metric Target])) or (([Comparison] = '>') and ([Actual] <= [Metric Target]))
DATA ITEM 3
Code:
[As of Date] between _first_of_month (_add_months(current_date,-1)) and _last_of_month (_add_months(current_date,-1))
DATA ITEM 4
Code:
total((CASE WHEN ([Data Item2] and [Data Item3]) THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) for [Service Name])
DATA ITEM 5
Code:
total((CASE WHEN ([Data Item2] and [Data Item3]) THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) for ([Service Name]='Imaging'))

DATA ITEM 4 works and DATA ITEM 5 produces an error:

"An error occurred while performing operation 'sqlPrepareWithOptions' status='-16"

DATA ITEM 4 is 1 when a service fails and 0 when a service passes. I'm trying to make this a render variable for subsequent pages. Each service has a detail page that I only want to show when it fails. Imaging is a service, I figured if I said service name = imaging it would return just that 1 or 0 allowing me to use that as a render variable.

Any ideas? Thank you ahead of time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back