Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

data is not getting changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

swetham

Programmer
May 5, 2010
DE
I have a textbox and a picture box. if picture code is 0 then '1','picture1' should be displayed in textbox and picture box. similarly if picture code is 1 then '2','picture2' should be displayed. In my code i used switch case to check the picture code. but when i run the program it is showing only the picture2 and '2' in the textbox. ie, how many images are tere only the last one is getting displayed.

Hi,
How are you getting/setting the picture code and where are these objects placed in your report?

[profile]

To Paraphrase:"The Help you get is proportional to the Help you give.."

I am using one datafield for displaying the text like '0','1'. In my database i have two columns one for text and other for image path. In the report i placed the datafield and picture box with initial image. In graphic location i gave the database field containing the source path of the image. In my code i gave if text is 0 picturebox position is (10,0.08,0.16,0.32) and if text is 2 some other position. My problems are,

In crystal reports 12 it is working perfectly but in visual studio 2008 it is not working

He is asking in what report section you have placed the object.

-LB

sorry i placed in details section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back