Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DATA IS NOT DISPLAYED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrdutches

MIS
Aug 10, 2003
US
Trouble With My Form! This is my problem, I created my table, then created my form or tried to, but I got a message that my form could not be created but yet all my information was there. I continued to work on the form, arranging, etc., and everything looked great but when I tried to preview it, nothing was there but the header information. I printed the form and nothing prints but the header! Where is the rest of my information???? It's there in design view and data view! Can a table be too big so therefore a form can not be created? I looked in the properties and everything seems to be ok there. Please help!

Not really enough information...

What's the specific error message and number? Are you willing to put a sample of the table and the form in an mdb and e-mail it?

thanks for replying. i would be happy to send the information in an e-mail! i have lots of yes/no data in the table. i created the form using the wizard and pulled over all the information, then a message just appeared that same the form could not be created. that is why i was wondering if there is only so much information that could be put in a table. but yet the information is there in the form and i can see the information and work with it but i wanted to preview it before i printed and it isn't there nor does it print - except for the header! thanks for your help!

zip and send to acabot@stricklandtechnical.com

Art Cabot
Strickland Technical Services, Inc.
Augusta GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back