Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Data Dictionary for MAS90 v4.0 "Crystal Reports"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2005
US
I am trying to figure out what certain formula's are doing. example: {SO_08_ShippingRate.RecordType <> "D"} what does the "D" stand for?

I can't seem to find a data dictionary on my Crystal Reports CD or anywhere else for that matter within MAS90 that would give me the key to this. I'm sure there is a listing of these codes somewhere? I am using Crystal Reports v8.5

Thank you in advance for pointing me in the right direction.

Blue

When Best ships MAS90, it comes with a couple of CD's: one is for crystal reports, the another is MAS90 itself. Yet another is one called the "TRSG": Technical Resource & Support Guide. The TRSG has a section in it for the file layouts. The SO8 (not SO_08) Shipping Rate file has different record types - as you can setup shipping rates by product lines, ship zones, etc. You should be able to get everything you need from the TRSG.

When Best ships MAS90/MAS200, it comes with a couple of CD's: one is for crystal reports, the another is MAS90/200 itself. Yet another is one called the "TRSG": Technical Resource & Support Guide. The TRSG has a section in it for the file layouts. The SO8 (not SO_08) Shipping Rate file has different record types - as you can setup shipping rates by product lines, ship zones, etc. You should be able to get everything you need from the TRSG.

I think you mean SO8, the Shipping Rate file. Record type D stands for Detail. It is in the flie layout section of the TRSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back