Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Data Access Pages and Printing controls not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

joemadera

Technical User
Jun 27, 2006
US
I searched and couldn't find another thread about this one. I have an Access 2003 db, very simple and small for testing, I have one form, one report, a few tables. On the form itself I added two ControlButtons - one to print a report and the other to print the form. Both work just fine via the Form itself, both to the default printer and a specified printer.
When I save these as DAP and open the URL in my browser, the entry of records works fine, but the printing controls do nothing.

I am hosting this on my local workstation for this test, XP Pro and using the IIS 5.1. Eventually, if I could get this to work, I would publish to our web server for our intranet.

Is this just something that does not convert into the DAP? Do I just need to use VB script behind the control? IS there some sort of linking I need to do with the controls when I publish this?

Any help or comment greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back