Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Data Access Page: Drop down menu not loading all records

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericbrown2

Technical User
Jan 21, 2005
US
I have created a page for my department that pulls site information for every site that we have in the field. The way it is set up, when a user loads the page, they have a dropdown box that is supposed to have every site's name listed in it and when selected, the page should load the information for that site.

Well, we currently have almost 600 sites in the field and for some reason, if I load the DAP inside of access, it loads every record just fine. However, if I load the page in IE, outside of access, it only loads a handfull of the records. I figured that there might have been a cap on how many records the dropdown can load so I created a blank table with nothing but numbers ranging from 1-600 and the DAP only loaded records 1-300.

So after finding this out, I split my table of 580 sites into two tables, each containing less than 300 records, and for some reason I'm still having the same problem. Does anyone have an idea as to why I'm having this problem? Thanks for your help in advance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back