Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Daily Calendar view disappears

Status
Not open for further replies.

windancertoo

Technical User
May 29, 2004
US
I am using Sidekick 99 with Windows XP Pro. For some unknown reason my To Do List has disappeared and at the same time the Daily Calendar View has moved from the right hand side of my screen to the left, replacing the To Do List. Weekly and Monthly views remain normal and okay.

Also, Calendar view stopped printing in landscape view, only prints in portrait view.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Don

Dear Windancertoo,
First thing is because you have chosen the Daily layout
Tools|Preferences|Calendar
and then in the workspace grouping the
1.layout for the Events
2.Calls and
3.ToDos
But then you have dragged down the dividing line which goes across between the Events and ToDos to the bottom.
Answer is, put the Cursor down at the bottom of the Events until it turns into a double headed arrow and then press the left button and drag the divider up.

Second thing:
When you do a CTRL+P or File|Print in weekly view, go to the Setup (ALT+U) and then Choose landscape in the Printer dialog.

Hope that helps

Regards Jim
Check the FAQ area of this Forum for answers (If there are any FAQs!) , it could save you a lot of time and effort!

Dear Windancertoo,
Further to the above, and a bit weirdly for Sidekick,
if you want the yearly view Vertically or horizontally, you have to choose it from
Tools|Preferences|Calendar
Yearly TAB

Regards Jim
Check the FAQ area of this Forum for answers (If there are any FAQs!) , it could save you a lot of time and effort!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back