Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

D Channel Logs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix0319

IS-IT--Management
Feb 7, 2003
CA
How can I view the D channel logs on the Option 11c? I want to see the call log for a specific call that happens on XX day and XX hrs.

Thanks in advance.

and if you are not collecting CDR, and are not collecting DChannel messaging, you are out of luck.

John

I looked at CDR records but It doesnt show the call connection call release or disconnect. I want to see the actual call process as I am investigating a specific call.

AS John said - if you are not capturing DCh messages they are not logged.

Try turning on you DCH messages and making your test calls and then turn messaging back off.

LD 96
.enl msgi x
.enl msgo x

x is the dchannel you want to monitor

and if you take and make a lot of calls, the capture file will be large, and disabling will be difficult to watch. You will just have to trust your typing.

John

for that type of record history you would need a pc with a major hd, plus a script to stop and start capture very quickly. enl msgi x on my main d will dump around 1000 pages a minute.

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back