Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CX Relay

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfredSpecial

Programmer
Apr 4, 2005
GB
Does anyone know how to activate the relay that is on the analogue main board?

i cannot find any reference to "relay" anywhere.

thanks

what do you want to use the relay for?
The pager relay is on 1/13/30/2 of the AMB
The generic relay is on 1/13/30/3 on the AMB

this reminds me, how do you activate the relay on the cxi?
i want to connect to a door release.

thanks

Open Door
• Program the Open Door feature access code in Form 2.
• (Optional) Program an Open Door feature key on one or more extensions to allow the user to open the door. The key can be programmed to open a specific door by entering the corresponding Door Relay number (1- 4) or the door that the user has answered by entering 0.
Operation
The door opener can be operated by:
• pressing the "Open Door" feature key
• dialing the "Open Door" feature access code.
• pressing the Open Door softkey (available on SUPERSET 4DN, 430, 4025, 4125, and 4150 telephones only)
• pressing the MESSAGE key (not available on SUPERSET 4DN, 430, 4025, 4125 and 4150 telephones).

There is more programming than this but I am not sure you asked that.

Is the poster who provided details of the 'Open door feature access code' and programming instructions perhaps referring to the Mitel SX2000 or 3100 rather than 3300 ICP (of which the CX and CXi models are part)?

I ask, as we looked at this, and there appeared to be no such 'feature access code' so we had to some up with another way of integrating door entry systems with Mitel 3300 systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back