Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CWC by Agent Custom Report???

Status
Not open for further replies.

lopes1211

Technical User
Jan 11, 2002
US
Is this possible? We have forced CWC turned on but if an agent presses an aux-work key, they can get around entering a work code. It seems we are only collecting work codes for about 70% of our calls and we are looking to figure out who the agents are responsible for getting around the CWC process.

I'm pretty good with cms custom reports but there isn't a standard report anywhere close to what I was looking for to get started with a copy. Any suggestions as to if this is even possible? I suspect the CWC data may not be stored on a per agent basis.

-CL

What your best doing is activate an agent trace on a group of the agents, then analyses this report for each agent and you'll see to the second what the agetn is doing and how they are getting around the CWC entry.

[Started on Version 3 software 15 years a go]

Unfortunately, the CWC table doesn't capture logid so you won't be able to build a CMS report to capture CWC by agent.

Does anyone out there know if you can use Agent Trace or ECHI data to help lopes1211 get the info they need?

Both agent trace and call record tables contain the Call Work Code assuming that rules for entering CWCs are followed, on an ACD call, in ACW for an ACD call, storage allocated, etc.

Pretty easy to set up to trace a bunch of agents, collect data, look for acd calls without cwcs (designer report or export to Excel). repeat with next bunch or trace all your agents at once depending on qty concern with CMS processor usage. be sure to allocate data storage. Call Record processing is more problematic.

Once you get a list of probable agents, focus tracing on them.

Should have this info in ECHI also.

Thanks! We are currently using exports of agent trace reports then sorting by cwc to see the number of cwc's entered for the day. We then compare this to the number of acd calls answered. I was looking for a cleaner easier way but suppose once we get going, we can probably just focus on the problematic people as stated above.

-CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back