Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cut & Paste stop working on textboxes. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkuan

Programmer
Sep 19, 2001
CA
Cut & Paste functionality is working just fine on the textbox fields of my program on my machine; however, for some reasons, the Cut & Paste functionality stop working on most, if not all production machines.

Any idea? Production and my machines are XP Pro version. Thx.

Is this happening only in your application or is cut & paste not working at all on said machines?

"Any fool can defend his or her mistakes; and most fools do." -- Dale Carnegie

Thanks for replying promptly. It seems like my machine is the only working machine. All other machines (production and development) that use the same exe fail to work.

I made a mistake when describing my problem. It's actually a row in a 3rd party control (like a spreadsheet) called Spread. I'm suspecting other machines are referencing to different version of the control. On a quick check the controls are the same version. I'm lost! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back