Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CustomView Director Canvasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozenDreamer

Technical User
Nov 11, 2004
GB
Hi there.

My company have just upgraded (at long last) our Aspect ACD to rel8. With the upgrade, they gave up CustomView Director. Its a great program... but I find the canvasses that come with the package leave a lot to be desired.

I'm looking for a canvas that will show me how many calls each agent in a supervisor group has taken, made and what their ave call time is. Also (if this is possible), on the same canvas show how many calls have been handled by that group on specific applications... and dare I even say how many have been abandoned.

Any idea where I could get something like this without pleading to my manager for CustomView Producer (to let you know its taken them 2 years to upgrade this system).

Thanks for your help!
G

Without Director/Producer, about the only 2 ways I could think of would be 1) use the RealTime Toolkit and create your own canvas style program, or 2) go near RealTime and query from the CallToday and other tables needed on a given frequency.

I am not clear- you do or do not have Director? if you do then I thought that director/ producer came hand in hand? You might want to contact your account rep about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back