Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Customizing more Keys than Procomm Has to offer in the Keyboard Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt1981m

Technical User
Jul 1, 2006
US
Is there any way that anyone is aware of to make CTRL+V paste the windows clipboard to the terminal... I cant assign this via the Keyboard Editor, and I dont know if this setting can be applied via a script... If it can, i will inplement this in the startup script with all of my other settings....

This cannot be mapped with the Keyboard Editor. You would either need to select the Edit | Paste Text menu item or modify a metakey to execute that menu item.

Aspect has several commands to manipulate the Windows Clipboard. So you could probably use a script if you had to.
Check out...
CLIPTOSTRING and TERMPUTS
IF your clipboard contents can fit in a string, then CLIPTOSTRING puts the clipboard to a string and TERMPUTS can put a string to the Procomm Terminal window.
But, if the object is to send the clipboard to whatever you are connecting to with Procomm try CLIPTOSTRING and then TRANSMIT <string>.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back