Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Customize NFuse Login Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

techMom

Programmer
Jul 6, 2001
US
I am just getting involved in our first deployment of NFuse. I know some asp and can customize the login screen, but I am limited in how much I can change as I am stymied at where the static strings for "Message" and "Message1" are located (i.e. propkey.getstaticstring("Message"), along with the Citrix icons etc. Can anyone point me to where this stuff is located? Thanks.

what version of NFuse are you using. ver 1.6 is very different from the previous ones. Everything is stored under the %systemroot%\java directory. You can go to citrix's website and download many articles that will explain what file you can modify and their locations.

I have been to the NFuse resources page at citrix.com but can't really find any articles that deal with customization. Is there another site that contains this?

Search for teh PDF, Customizing Nfuse 1.6. It is huge, and has great data, if you understand ASP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back