Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Customize incoming calls blocking

Status
Not open for further replies.

mduzer

Technical User
Jan 26, 2020
IR
hi everybody
can anyone help me how to block all incoming calls on an extension except calls from a specific extension on MD110 pbx? is it possible?

Hi mduzer !
You have to assign for that specific extension a TCD category (call discrimination category) with NACDR:NUM=...,CDCAT=... which category don't has to be assigned by the all the rest of your extensions.
For example: SpecifiedExtension has CDCAT=2 and all the other extensions has CDCAT=1,3,4,5,6,7,8 - only for the example.
The problem is with your call discrimination table because you have to reach this SpecificExtension in your table but if you run number_print or NADAP you'll see that you reach your SpecificExtension only "step by step", so it's an enormous hardwork to change your call discrimination table to get to the mentioned extension to assign to it a CDCAT.
Another solution is the traffic matrix settings, tell me if you are still interested in this issue and I'll try to explain it.
Good luck !

hi EndreMD Thanks for the tips, I tried and it works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back