Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CUSTOMER TERMS DATABASES ON SBT 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2014
PH
Hi everyone

i want to make the external report intended to query all my customer terms in Account Recievable
im using sbt 5.0i,
can you please help me where i can find the exact database location for customer terms

Thanks
Woundedxoul (M.I.S HEAD)

table: arcustxx where xx company number.
fields: pterms, pdisc,pdays and pnet

Edgar
Integrated Bar Code Systems, Inc.

Hi fitedgar,

Thanks for the update ,i already saw that,
how about on the system manager,
i saw it when i add new customer terms

i go to system manager, maintain then companies then i choose rules,

then on rule id,. i saw all the terms of customer,
what is the specific location on customer terms in system manager module,

sorry for bad English

^_^

Thanks
Woundedxoul (M.I.S HEAD)

Hi Woundedxoul

Good day!

There are two databases involve here.
First is the table regarding variety of SBT rules and configuration applied to various SBT modules. This is the "sycrule.dbf".
Second is the details or VALUEs of the supposed rules to be applied to. This is the "sycrlst.dbf".

To get the accurate groups or set of rules between these databases, all you need to do is to relate these fields "ruleid (+) compid" of the stated databases (sycrule & sycrlst). But of course, you need to know the "group name" used that defines your customer's terms. Say, "CSTTERMS" for instance and your company code. Or look in your "System Manager" as you have mentioned above.

One thing, these databases were saved in your SBT engine. In command window, say,...
USE Q:\PRO50\SYCRULE and;
USE Q:\PRO50\SYCRLST
if your SBT system was stored at "Q:\PRO50".

Hope this helps.

Jun Magoncia

//junmagoncia@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back