Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Customer Tab and command buttons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpbjr

MIS
Oct 8, 2004
US
Hi,
I have the wonderful task of modifying an SAP program. The screen has a tab control and a customer (custom) tab labeled 'Art Prod'. When I click the Art Prod tab there is nothing in that tab. However, there is another screen that does have two command buttons. I have stepped through code on that screen in an attempt to figure out what put the command buttons under that tab.

That is my challenge on the first screen that I described above. I have to put the same two command buttons and the functionality of those command buttons on the screen / Tab that does not have it.

I cannot seem to find anything in code that appears to be painting them on the Tab. However, I did come across screen 100 in SE80 and it looks like it may be done there. Does anyone have any weblinks that can get me in the right direction.

Thank you

Thank you for all your help

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back