Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Customer Sales Analysis PTD Not showing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

imfletcher1

IS-IT--Management
Dec 5, 2003
US
Hello All,

Just replied to another posting then saw it was ancient so I'll fish here for an answer to my dilemma. When running our Customer Sales Analysis report I get figures for YTD but not PTD. Just wondering if someone might know why this is happening. I know that this report doesn't get posted until after the Period/Year End Process has completed and our Period End is usually done on the last day of the month (as far as the computer is concerned). Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all for your help,

Pat

Pat,

You might check the system activity log to see when the last period end close took place, and if anyone changed the setup parameters for AR or SO. Any transactions posted with a module or application date consistent with the current period in your AR or SO setup will post to the PTD fields. Anything with a application date beyond the current period will not show up until the current period is closed. They are kept in a future period bucket until closing when the future period bucket becomes the current period bucket. Note that the actual transaction date (such as an invoice dated in November) will not post to the current period of November if the application date of the related Sales Journal is December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back