Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Custom Invoice keeps printing? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul123456

Technical User
Apr 29, 2002
US
Hi im fairly new to peachtree.. I made a form for my sales invoices. everything is there execpt some information that i haven't finished yet. when i go to a sales reciept and do a pring preview with the report im making it says.. "Previewing Invoice bla bla Page 1..but then the number just goes up...and up...right now its at 20482 and rising. whats wrong with this. has anyone seen the same problems?

Thanks, PAUL

This is either a printer driver issue (you need to use a compatible printer driver) or the form file itself is corrupt (you need to create your form again).

Does the standard "Invoice Plain" print properly?
If it does, then it's probably the form itself.
If it behaves in the same manner as the custom form, then it's a printer driver issue.

The custom form file probably doesn't have the correct Command lines in the file. It would be easiest if you started over creating the form file.

Diane Koers
Co-author Peachtree 8 for Dummies

Yes thnk you for the reply..it turned out to be the command line files weren't all in there...so that was causing my problem...i have another sitution on a custom form that i can't figure out..if you go to "Maintain" - "Default information" - "Statement/Invoices" then go to the Dunning messege tab...i would love for this messege to be displayed on the bottom of my custom invoice? how do i do this..i been pulling my hair trying to figure it out?? is it even possible? if this works...it would be an awesome feature...

Thanks, PAUL

The problem with the dunning messages is that they only work on statements. My company is also trying to figure out how to attach a note to a related invoice. We have attempted several times to use the external note field in the invoice screen. But we cannot find the related Full Comment field in peactree complete 2003. OUr form is also a custom form. This feature does work on the original stock form from Peachtree. I believe that it has something to do with grouping your line items but i cannot prove that this is the only way yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back