Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

custom input 'forms' supported? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobleon

IS-IT--Management
Jan 8, 2008
US
Hello
I'm new here. I'm trying to find out if GW supports custom e-mail 'forms'. My desire is provide a 'problem' reporting form , so that it can be automatically logged. One alternative would be to ask the users to use a key word in the subject line, but I doubt compliance would be sufficient or easy.
Any ideas?
Bob

I haven't seen the price yet..but on first glance it looks perfect. THANK YOU so much.

No problem. I'm jealous of you because I don't get to work with GW any longer. So sad......

Why aren't you working with GW anymore?

Not to air my problems, but they outsourced the IT dept. where I used to work and my new job has no GW. That's ok, all the users hated GW anyway and always asked why they couldn't have Outlook "like at all their other jobs".

Users - you can't live with 'em and you can't shoot 'em.

One more question. The 'template' applet is perfect, and pricing is fine. BUT..who is ADVANSYS? or rather do you know are they reputable or at least long established/stable?

They've been around for quite a while doing GW stuff, but I have not used them personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back