Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Custom HTML Template

Status
Not open for further replies.

thematking

Programmer
Jul 28, 2010
US
Hey this is probably a very basic question but I cannot figure it out. How do you compose an email template based on html that you can use in a mail merge? I tried to use the format <<file>> and it did not work. I also tried to compose it in GM+ and that worked great, but I'm not too sure how to link an email to that. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Create your HTML document outside of the GoldMine application, and save it in a folder under GoldMine.

In GoldMine, create a New GoldMine E-mail Template. Enter whatever subject you wish. Tab into the body. Click on the icon in the toolbar to Insert a Field, and select from the drop list to Include a text file. Point to your externally created HTML document, and choose it. Save your GoldMine E-mail Template, and begin utilizing.

DJ Hunt
Phone: (978)2-3333
- The Hacker's Guide to GoldMine Premium
- One-on-One GoldMine Technical Support ( Fee Based )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back