Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Currency Conversion On Powerplay Web Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganas

Technical User
Aug 20, 2001
US
Hi,
I need some helpful tip on how to go about providing currency conversion on the poerplay web client. I understand that in powerplay windows client application, it is possible to convert the currency. But if i design the Tranformer model using external currency table and generate a cube and then publish the cube on the web. When the Report user access the cube through powerplay web, he does not have the option of viewing the report in different currency.
Can any one one help me out how currency conversion is possible on powerplay web?

Awaiting many responses
Gana

Hi Gana,

Adding currency table conversion is not enough.
To allow currency conversion , you must check the option "Allow Currency Conversion" for each measure you want to use that conversion in your model. (you'll find this option in the properties of the measure.

Our cubes contains 4 currencies...

Hope this Help!

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back