Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CUCM release 6: Web Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2001
US
Anyone,
Being very new to Cisco's telephony offerings I am sure I have overlooked something very simple. I recently upgraded a site from CM4.1 to CUCM6.1(2) using DMA. Once the upgrade was complete everything seemed to be operating normally except the url we were using for the web directory now returns a 404 error. Where can i go to alter the URL? I assumed the former CM4 url (10.xx.xx.xx/ccmuser/directory.asp) was default or would have been picked up by DMA.
Can anyone help me get this sorted out

that is under the enterprise parameters.

Hope this helps.

Please remember to rate helpful posts........

the enterprise parameters only presents options for configuring the urls the phones use to access the directory. I am looking for what replaced xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx\ccmuser\directory.asp (assuming this to be default). Navigating this url from a desktop used to land a user at a web based directory and links on the company intranet all pointed folks to this location. Now it returns a 404 error. I did find that replacing the .asp extension with a .do extension appears to land the user at the same place just navigating to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx\ccmuser does, however upon logging in, an "under construction" like message appears.

Bottom line I can get to a directory but am now required to login with userid and password. Is there a web based directory available to browse to that requires no login?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back