Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CTTS Training Courses

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogboy7

Technical User
Aug 10, 2002
GB
Hi

I am considering moving from an IT support role to the Telecoms side of the industry, and although I have some experience I am aware I will need a fair amount of re-training.

I have come across this company "Cable Telecommunications Training Services" offering a number of different courses, and I was wondering if anyone on here had used them.

Any info would be grate

Cheers

I think we may be able to help you if we had a little more information. What you do now and what you will be doing in you new job?

Telephone system? or just strapping connections through feed cables?

The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat.

Albert Einstein

For the best response to a question, read faq690-6594

As I said I work in IT support, if you have info conserning the company I mentioned please let me know you views.

I have no info on the company you are asking about. I was really trying to grasp your background in IT and where you are headed in telecomm to try to point you in the best direction I could.

The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat.

Albert Einstein

For the best response to a question, read faq690-6594

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back