Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CTRL+ALT+DELETE sequence

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostexchange

Technical User
Jun 6, 2002
GB
Hi,
Does anyone know how to get the CTRL+ALT+DELETE sequence to get the Windows Security box while using the Citrix published Desktop on a Windows machine. I know that Ctrl+F1 does the same thing but the company I work at wants CTRL+ALT+DELETE to bring up the Windows Security Box.
Any ideas?
Thanks

This is thinking a bit out of the box but a CE thin client lets ctrl+alt+del give the security screen. The problem is the ctrl+alt+del gives you the security screen of your local machine. You can change the hot-key somewhat through the ICA client settings.

Hi

Have you found a solution to this? I am after the exact same thing. Full screen desktop - and ctrl-alt-del to give the security screen of the virtual session and not the host. I need to also extend this to alt-tab and all other key combinations, especially the use of the windows key. Let me know how you are going with this problem.

Cheers

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back