Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CTB Files not showing in one particular file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volk359

Technical User
Jun 30, 2004
US
Greetings all,

The CTB file location is set up under the Options/Files tab therefore would not be drawing specific. In one file I'm working on none of them show up. All the other drawings in the project show the proper CTB files but not in this case. The only plot styles that show are the default ACAD styles. Even a Plot Last doesn't work; the CTB will show in the pulldown but is listed as missing. Yet, pull up another drawing and there it is.

Why aren't they showing on this one drawing?

Thanks,

Keith

Ok, I’ve got most of my hair left but I managed to figure it out.

The problem was the drawing’s plot style was set to named plot styles (STB’s) so none of the color-dependent plot styles (CTB’s) will show. The PSTYLEMODE variable will show what mode you’re in, 0 for STB’s and 1 for CTB’s. Typing CONVERTPSTYLES on the command line, say OK at the prompt and that’ll convert the drawing back to using CTB’s.

Also found it in the Options Screen.

Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back