Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CSU Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

wannabenorteltech

Technical User
Sep 30, 2002
US
I'm getting this error code: 75 40 45 and AT&T says that it is a problem with the internal CSU in the DTI. It is a standard T1 and not PRI. The T1 is new and works ok, but I'm getting 75 40 45 on the reception phone.

Any of your thoughts would help!

Alarm code: 75
Reset:
No

Description:
Clocking for PRI/BRI Lines is no longer synchronized with the network connection.

Action:
The digital link has been disconnected. Check the connection to your ISDN service provider

Alarm code: 45
Reset:
No

Description:
The long term alarm threshold has been surpassed in the DTI for the detection of Loss of Signal on time-slot 16.

Action:
Most likely an irregularity with the PSTN connections. Check the logs and look for events ranging from 315-336. If this alarm occurs more than once over a two-week period, contact your local support group.

Alarm code: 40
Reset:
No

Description:
The long term alarm threshold has been surpassed in the DTI for the Unavailable Seconds Error.

Action:
Most likely an irregularity with the PSTN connections. Check the logs and look for events ranging from 315-336. If this alarm occurs more than once over a two-week period, contact your local support group.

Note:

Thanks for the reply. I've looked up the error codes, but I was wondering if anyone has any idea of what action to take. Disable/enable the card? Replace? Etc? I am the local support group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back