Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CSS Background Color Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

oohoohoohooh

Programmer
Apr 30, 2005
GB
Hi, please visit the following site:

You see where it says Left | Home | Search. I wish to have the entire row in a solid background color instead of the current way it is. I tried putting a div around the center_wrap, left and right divs and setting the background color of that but that did not do anything. I'd appreciate it if you could help. Thanks

I think it's work in progress, cos it wasn't working this morning and is now. I also don't see what the problem is with the background colour.

oohoohoohooh if you've solved your problem, please post back to say so - so as not to waste our time.

-- Chris Hunt
Webmaster & Tragedian
Extra Connections Ltd

Hi, yeah I've solved it now but the link still should be working. I think it may have been because I just put a firewall on my server and only realized it was allowing me to access that page until this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back