Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

css & framed site

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebarratt

Programmer
Apr 10, 2002
US
Hey all,

Here's my dilema. I have a left navigation bar that when you go over one of the options on that bar it pops up a style sheet with more options. Like if u go over the search button it'll show on a pop up style sheet Basic Search, Advanced Search and search results. The problem is that the pop up style sheet is on the left frame and i'd like to have the style sheet pop up on the right side of the frame. Is there an easy way to make the sheet pop up on the right frame instead of the left frame where the options are? LIke a top.ittFrame.divSearch.style.top = 100px? I'd like to declare the style sheet on the left navigation frame page though since it's never reloaded and i have multiple pages that load on the right frame. So instead of declaring the sytle sheet in each and every page on the right, is it possible to declare it on the left nav frame and have it show on any page that loads on the right frame without coding it directly into each of the pages?

Any information at all would be awesome, thanks all! Errol Barratt
work: 856-810-5712
home: 856-697-1593
*** If there is a possibility, I'm sure all the smart ones out there will enlighten me 8p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back