Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CSPreloadImage is undefined

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgierach

MIS
Dec 10, 2004
US
Hey there! I am an IT director for a smaller company and our web designer gave me an updated site to upload. No big deal normally, but she created the site using GoLive and since I am unfamiliar with this, I figured I would check with you here to see if I could get an answer. Anyway, when I have the site sitting on my local PC, the rollovers on this page work just fine on any system. However, once I upload to our host, I get the message that Line 15 Character 1 is having trouble because 'CSPreloadImage' is undefined. The page in question can be located at Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Marc

I got it figured out tonight after all. Found out that my CSScriptLib.js file was not completely updated with the new site and it's rollovers. Things seem to be working great now. Thanks for checking this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back