Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CSLIB12E

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKwest

Technical User
Jun 18, 2008
DK
We have some problems with LDK-100 and the new CSLIB12E.

If we have more than one cabinet, sometimes after loss of power or restart, no dialtone is heard or heavy noise is heard instead.

Have you seen this problem?
Please advice.

Hi DKwest

There has been some difficulties with the CSLIB12E (12 analog station numbers). No dialtone was available, or a high annoying sound was also heard.
If an ipLDK-100 or 300 was installed with more than one cabinet, then, after a power loss or restart, there could be no dial tone or a high annoying tone.

If you are running ipLDK-100/300 in s/w 3.7 or 3.8, which is the minimum s/w for the KSU, then you should upgrade your CSLIB12E to firmware version: 1.0Ca (gs30i10ca).

Also check your grounding. It is very important to have a good grounding, also use the ferrite cores for all power cables and lines (both station lines and CO lines).
Let me know, if you need more information...

///doktor

i also have the same problem on cslib48 for ldk 24 they dont work on version 1.0 no dial tone except data which come out of the port. Can this be same problem

Hi Petros

This could be right!
But as we yet not did use this board, I can not tell you about my experiences. Try to contact your dealer/importer of LG products to get the newest s/w.
///doktor

we had this kind of problem also. one of the CSLIB12e in an ipLDK-300 with two cabinets are having problems. some extensions dont have dial tones but when someone calls that extension, it will ring but cannot hear anything. a temporary remedy is to restart only the CSLIBE12e card with the problem.

doktor, im willing to try to upgrade the firmware of the CSLIB12E card. do you know where i can acquire the firmware?

thank you

I don't have that s/w, but only a version older.
So, you must report this issue to your local dealer and let him fix the problem.

///doktor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back