Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CSA001 9 error on terminal / Voicemail DOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ETE

IS-IT--Management
May 7, 2001
US
HI ALL, SPRINT CAME IN AND ADDED A NEW FAX LINE FOR US TO DAY AND ABOUT A HOUR LATER MERIDAIN MAIL WENT DOWN. ANYONE SEEN THIS BEFORE? THANKS IN ADVANCE. EE

Shouldn't be any connection if the Fax line is a CO trunk going directly to a Fax Machine and even if it is off the switch there shouldn't be any reason for it to go down.

Ya, but Ace the TELEPHONEMAN was there! OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

Thats right I forgot about the Telephone being there, it's always the phoneman's fault even if he just drove by the building.

Drove by! I've bee accused just for being in the neighborhood OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

.... I ENDED UP RESETING AFTER HOURS AND NOW ALL IS WELL. I WASN'T SAYING THAT THE SPRINT TECH CAUSED THE MM PROB I WAS JUST STATING THE FACTS. I AM A COMPUTER TECH THAT GETS ALL THE @#$#$ TOO. ETE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back