Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS3 Printer Profiles have disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiddpete

MIS
Oct 9, 2003
US
I am running under XP SP3 with Photoshop CS3 version 10.0.1 with an Epson R2400. All of the profiles (icc & icm files) are present in windows/system32/spool/drivers/color, but are not listed in Photoshop's printer profile list. Everything was working fine as recently as 3-4 weeks ago, and everything is still working fine in CS2 which is also installed on this machine (3.7gig processor with 1gig ram) and several large hard drives).

I noticed the problem after installing SP3 today, but the problem remained after I restored a Ghost image created just prior to the SP3 update. Thus, it seems not to be caused by SP3. I have reinstalled SP3 based on that conclusion.

The only items on the printer profile list look like things that ship with Photoshop such as Apple RGB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back