Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cs1000m release 4.00t

Status
Not open for further replies.

tball1

Technical User
Apr 4, 2010
US
Does anyone have copy of 4.00t software for machine type 3321

What is the best way to contact you

Many thanks to you firebirdscrambler I would have bet my last dollar if anyone would have this it would be you

Sorry famous last words if you have any suggestions or any one else. when I try and use your software getting same issue had with the Avaya site cd I made put in the cd rom drive and the drive ejects right away. this is the second mmdu we have tried at site. thanks

That's strange, you might have a corrupt CD drive or the make of CD that you have burned a copy on isn't compatible. I don't think that the read/writable ones work and that you can only use a read one burn once CD-ROM.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

didn't the old CD/DVD used to only like either + or - disks??

Remember if it doesn't work hit it harder

Scott UK

the original disks from then Nortel were lasted and 4 years a go I made another set they worked then side zero was down can not find them either at this point. I was trying to use another source for download but same result

Can not spell original disk was lost I made install disk and software cd 4 years ago they worked ok . the first mmdu could not get it to format correctly. The cd I made from Avaya site had no read me file so I used the one from 4.50 to burn iso file the other one was from firebirdscrambler's download which did the same thing. I not sure if the other mmdu is bad at this point do not have another cs1000m lab setup to test the cd's with.

Thanks for the comments the customer was already moving off the Nortel system any way just trying to keep the system redundant.It would have been nice to have another lab system to test on.

Update changed out the cd rom drive on the mmdu and was able to install software and put the cpu back into service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back