Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS1000M QOS038 Bandwidth errors, referencing removing Zone 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

cflynt

Technical User
Jul 1, 2002
US
Hello,

We have a CS1000M on 7.65 and started getting QOS038 errors. Looking our Zone with our Media Cards is pretty peaked at 100% and obviously not clearing. Seems this was supposed to have been fixed in 7.6, but guess not. Found another post that referenced a command in PDT to clear the Zone, haven't done that yet, plan on doing after hours, didn't know if it impacted anything. SetUZones command? If anyone has any info on that, that would be great. Also saw at the end of that post referencing a Bulletin from Avaya on removing Zone 0 and midnights would clear things We don't as far as I am aware having anything utilizing Zone 0, but always thought it was a maintenance zone or something, so questioning that as well if anyone had any insight to know if that was for sure safe to do. I don't see any phones using it when I stat IP Zone 0 in 117. But didn't know if something else could be utilizing it or not and if there was a way to find out.

Thanks for any help,

Chad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back