Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS1000E SIP Trunk 482 Loop Detected

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallyjumlad

Vendor
May 14, 2008
GB
Calling from a CS1000E extension to a PBX accross a SIP trunk (DS3000 PBX) and then trying to perform an attended transfer back out to a second CS1000E extension, the transfer appears to complete, but there is no audio between the CS1000E extension phones, and clearing the call on one does not clear the call on the other. Obviously the transfer doesn’t really complete at all.

On looking at the sequences, after doing the SIP refer/replaces we get a NOTIFY that says 482 Loop Detected. Has anyone seen this issue, I have no access to traces at the moment - so I just wondered if anyone has experienced this same issue with transfer before????? My apologies but this is not my PBX so I have no extra info to give.

Is that a PRI482 message?

loop would indicate call went out and back on same route. Maybe far end is forwarded back to main? or routing in NRS is not correct?

What if you just call number you were trying to transfer to? work then?

Are patches up to date? - there are a lot of patches that deal with TRO

What is TRO is turned off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back