Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS1000E RMD

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneb

IS-IT--Management
Nov 24, 2004
GB
Hi Guy's

I've got a CS1KE with a strange problem,the system will EDD sucessfully, but it will not backup to the RMD. I have tried swapping the compact flash card to a known working card and also swapped the CPPM. Do you have to program anything to enable backups to RMD or am I missing something simple? I'm currently away from the switch so I can't give you the TEMU error msg.

Have you ever been able to backup to this particular flash card?

Hi Allenmac,

yes the flash card currently in the RMD is one from a working system, I thought the original card shipped from nortel was suspect. do the cards require formatting or folders on the card before they will work?

I believe they must be formatted. If you have access to PDT, you can use the format command. Just make sure you format the proper drive.

hello folks,
for the same issue I have a case open at Nortel, its is aon all releases from 4.5w to now 5.5J,

At the moment it is still not fixed, they provided a solution, but it does not solve my problem so they continue investigating on it since november 2007

regards
Fritz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back