Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS1000E RLS 6 CPPM CO-RESIDENT ACCOUNT ADMIN BLOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

LargeHadronCollider0

Technical User
Dec 20, 2007
IT

I have a co-resident cs1000E release 6 and I have the admin account locked, I can not login to the UCM and call server.
If I turn off the machine I'm only log on call server but not log on the ucm and I get this message:

SEC116 User ADMIN has-been allowed to log in using an emergency account.

When I logout on the call server I can't log in again, turn off the machine and I have to login again.

If I login with account Nortel is working and I have these two choices:

1. Demote Server Security
2. Local administration.

With the Nortel account I reset the admin account or is there a procedure to reset and reconfigure the admin account UCM?

It can be done remotely?

Thank you very much

V1rtus

i do have a question, if this is co-res how can you turn of the SS & still log into the CS? however using the install media reboot from CF once you have the install menu im pretty sure the is an option called tools/ utilities in there is an option to reset pwds for admin/root/nortel.

have fun

Remember if it doesn't work hit it harder

Scott UK

It is possible that your admin account has expired. You need to set the expiry in UCM. If it has expired I'm not sure how you will get it back short of reinstalling the software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back